‘CFE Start-Up’, from the Centre for Entrepreneurship at the Universal Business School Sydney (UBSS) and sponsored by the Institute of Managers & Leaders (IML) and MBA TV, is a unique competition for postgraduate UBSS students and Alumni of UBSS, focused on acknowledging and awarding innovative and entrepreneurial business plan concepts and proposals.
Contest winners will receive;
- an Award Certificate
- a discount on one future subject selection at UBSS
- complimentary access to an IML Virtual Leadership Workshop
- a recommendation letter to a choice of your request and
- two 30-minute mentorship sessions with a sought-after business executive associated with IML or an entrepreneur Fellow of the UBSS Centre For Entrepreneurship.
EXTENSION: Submissions must be received no later than Friday September 30 2022, 5:00 pm Sydney time.
- Send your submission via email using the attached Entry Form as a PDF document attachment. Title your PDF file name with Your Full Name/CFE Start-Up Competition 2022.
- Address your email to Adjunct Professor Art Phillips, Director - Centre for Entrepreneurship, UBSS, at email@example.com.
- Write Your Full Name/CFE Start-Up Competition 2022 in the email subject line.
USE THE ATTACHED ENTRY FORM ONLY FOR YOUR COMPLETE SUBMISSION.