Trimester 2, 2018 Final Exam Timetable
06 Aug 2018 - 17 Aug 2018
View the Final Exam Timetable:
Trimester 2 2018 - Final Exam Timetable
Kindly take note of the the following important information:
As per the UBSS policy, if you are more than 10 minutes late for the scheduled exam, you will not be permitted into the exam venue.
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes earlier for your scheduled exam, as you are required to register before each exam.
- No borrowing of notes, stationery and calculators will be permitted.
- You are required to write all exams in the group as it appears on your timetable.
- Reading the timetable and other important information correctly is your responsibility.
- If you miss an exam due to medical reasons, you are required to apply online on myGCA with a valid medical document within 5 days of missing the exam. There is $200 fee for every supplementary examination – this has to be paid when your application is lodged. You will not be permitted into the exam venue if you are non-financial.
- All mobile phones must be switched off - please ensure that you have your phone out and ready to checked by an exam supervisor before entering the exam room.
Please refer to the UBSS Examination policy and Guidelines v12.1 for further information.